Saturday, January 16, 2010

2 weeks gone by way too fast

Tomorrow I head to Paris to say bye to Hank, who has been visiting me for the past two weeks. We've done a lot of fun things, spent New Years Eve in Paris, drank lots of coffee (and wine) in Strasbourg, hung out at the Hofbrauhaus in Munich, and relaxed in Rennes with my host family....

It went by way too fast, and I can't believe I'm going to have to say goodbye to Hank (for the second time) on Sunday. But, we made the most of our time together, and I know that this next semester will go by just as fast. Pretty soon, I'll be back in Madison hanging out on the terrace, just like usual.

One of my New Years resolutions was to keep this thing more up to date, because I failed at it first semester. So, hopefully this means more awesome posts by moi in the future. I'll put up some pics for those of you without facebook to see of my trip through Europe with Hank and write a more detailed post later. I will do it. Promise.

Ta ta for now.

Katie and Hank

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!